Archived Meeting Minutes (2009-2010)
Conservation Commission Public Hearing Legal Notice & Agenda
- Date: 04/18/2018 7:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Room 201/201A
LEGAL NOTICE AND AGENDA
WESTPORT CONSERVATION COMMISSION
APRIL 18, 2018
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Westport Conservation Commission pursuant to the Connecticut Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Act, and the Regulations for the Protection and Preservation of Inland Wetlands and Watercourses of the Town of Westport (IWW Regulations) to be held on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 in the Room 201/201A at 7:00 p.m. of the Westport Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue. The Commission shall meet to take such action under the purview of the Town’s IWW Regulations and the Waterway Protection Line Ordinance as the meeting may determine with regard to the following:
Changes or Additions to the Agenda. The Commission may amend the agenda by a 2/3 vote to include items not requiring a Public Hearing.
Work Session I: 7:00 p.m., Room 201/201A (The work session is not a public hearing. The public is invited to attend but may not speak.) The following applications will be “received” by the Conservation Commission subject to determination of completion. A public hearing will not be opened at this time for the following applications:
- Receipt of Applications
- Report by Colin Kelly, Conservation Compliance Officer on the status of existing enforcement activity.
- Other Business
Public Hearing: Room 201/201A. The following applications will be “received” by the Conservation Commission subject to determination of completion. If applications are determined to be complete the Commission will proceed by opening the hearing. (At this time interested parties may be heard after being recognized by the Chairman. Written communication may be received for all applications until the public hearing is closed.) Applications and plans may be examined in the Conservation Department, Room 205, Westport Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue, during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- 60 Compo Beach Road: Application #WPL-10570-18 by Jennifer A Fava, Director of Parks and Recreation on behalf of the Town of Westport for the construction of a new restroom, storage building, concrete walks, and timber guard rail. The proposed activity is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 16 Manitou Road: Application #WPL-10571-18 by Alan Fuscaldo for the construction of a single family residence with attached garage, new driveway, new septic system, stormwater drainage and other site appurtenances. The proposed activity is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 9 Owenoke Park: Application #WPL-10568-18 by Barr Associates, LLC on behalf of Bluewater Owenoke, LLC for the reconstruction of an existing seawall and the replacement of an existing concrete stairway. The proposed activity is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 26 Morningside Drive South: Application #WPL-10569-18 by Barr Associates, LLC on behalf of Morningside Drive Homes, LLC for the subdivision of one 2.37 acre parcel into 3 individual parcels. The proposed activity is within the WPLO area of Muddy Brook.
- 286 Compo Road South: Application #WPL-10567-18 by William Green & Linda Durakis for driveway improvements and parking area expansion. The proposed activity is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
Work Session II: (The work session is not a public hearing. The public is invited to attend but may not speak.)
- Other business.
The Commission may not open new business on the agenda after 10:00 p.m. at the discretion of the Chairman. This includes applications scheduled for public hearings. Items shall be continued or rescheduled to a later date as necessary.
Patricia Shea, Esq. To be published TWICE
Chairman Once on Friday, April 6, 2018 and
Conservation Commission Once on Friday, April 13, 2018
CC: Town Clerk; First Selectman; Town Attorney; Director of Planning & Zoning; RTM Moderator; Chair RTM Environment Committee