For Calendar View > Click Here
To see a list of future meetings for a particular committee, commission or board:
(1) Select in dropdown menu below
(2) Be sure "All Upcoming" is select to see future meetings
Meeting CalendarClick the drop down menu below to filter the calendar by a committee, commission or board.
Planning & Zoning Commission
- Date: 07/11/2019 7:00 PM
Town of Westport
Planning and Zoning Commission
Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
Tel: 203-341-1030 Facsimile: 203-454-6145.
To be inserted
in The Westport News
On: July 19, 2019
LEGAL NOTICE OF DECISION
Notice is hereby given that at a hearing held on July 11, 2019, the Westport Planning and Zoning Commission took the following action:
- APPROVED: 1 Quentin Road: Appl. #19-023 by Peter Romano of LandTech for property owned by Jeffrey and Elizabeth Silverman for a CAM Site plan application to construct a single family dwelling, rear upper/lower terrace and associated site improvements, for property located in the Residential A zone, PID#D04118000.
- APPROVED: 18 Surf Road: Appl. #19-029 by Andy Soumelidis of LandTech for property owned by Rita and Andre Hawaux for a CAM Site Plan for replacement of existing house, with new house, patio and in ground pool, for a property in the Residential A zone, PID#B02008000
- ADOPTED: Text Amendment #773: Appl. #19-030 by Barr Associates to modify §27 of the Westport Zoning Regulations, Corporate Park District, to allow Medical Use subject to Special Permit and Site Plan approval. A copy of the amendment is on file in the Westport Town Clerk’s Office and is on file in the Westport Planning and Zoning Office. Effective Date: 8/6/19.
- GRANTED: 20 Rices Lane: Appl. #19-026 by Chris Cocco on behalf of Rices Lane, LLC for property owned by Rices Lane LLC., for a Special Permit and Site Plan application for excavation and fill to install retaining walls and regrade rear yard to make it more level for property located in the Residential AA zone, PID#B12073000.
The above items were granted/approved/denied with conditions and or reasons, which are on file with the Planning and Zoning Office in Town Hall at 110 Myrtle Avenue, Westport, CT.
Dated at Westport, Connecticut this 19th day of July, 2019
Paul Lebowitz, Chairman, Planning and Zoning Commission
It is the policy of the Town of Westport that all Town-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Westport’s ADA Coordinator at 203-341-1043 or email@example.com at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.