Meetings prior to 5/10/19 - Find AGENDAS in each link in the EVENT column
Archived Meeting Minutes (1999-2010)
How to Search for Past Agendas and MinutesClick (All Departments) to select a committee, commission or board
Zoning Board of Appeals
- Date: 09/10/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Auditorium
LEGAL NOTICE OF DECISIONS
At a hearing of the Westport Zoning Board of Appeals held on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 the following action was taken:
- GRANTED: 489 Post Road E: ZBA Appl. #7726 by Salvatore Pizzano for property owned by Carvalena LLC for a variance to install a wall sign above the second story windowsill, located in the GBD zone, PID#E09060000.
- DENIED: 7 Mayfair Lane: ZBA #7732 by Melissa Bautista for property owned by Melissa Josine Loinaz-Bautista for a variance for setbacks to legalize an above ground hot tub, rabbit hutch and setbacks for a new propane tank, located in the Residence AA zone, PID#D05102000.
- GRANTED: 107 Old Road: ZBA Appl #7737 by Peter Romano for property owned by Estate of Catherine Fleming for a variance for an access way exceeding 350 feet, to subdivide a parcel into two (2) lots and one (1) open space parcel, located in the Residence AA zone, PID#H10071000.
- GRANTED: 1830 Post Road East: ZBA Appl. #7739 by Jacqueline Kaufman for property owned by 1830 Associates LLC, 1830 Post Road Associates LLC, and Mercury Fuel for variances for building setbacks, reductions to front landscaping and parking lot landscaping requirements, signage exceeding size and number allowed, to enable construction of a new building, demolition and constructing a new gasoline canopy, new signage, new landscaping and parking lot modifications, consistent with the Coastal Area Management (CAM) Act, located in the General Business District, PID#I09005000.
- GRANTED: 69-93 Main Street: ZBA Appl. #7740 by Frederick William Hoag for property owned by ESRT 69-97 Main St LLC for variances for setbacks, coverage, building size and FAR for new construction of a commercial building, consistent with the Coastal Area Management (CAM) Act, located in the Business Center District/ Village District Overlay (VDO) zone/Westport Center, PID#D05054000.
The above items were granted/approved/denied with conditions and or reasons, which are on file with the Planning and Zoning Office in Town Hall at 110 Myrtle Avenue, Westport, CT.
Dated in Westport, CT, September 13, 2019
Jim Ezzes, Chairman, Zoning Board of Appeals.