Archived Meeting Minutes (2009-2010)
Conservation Department Notice of Decisions
- Date: 07/29/2019
LEGAL NOTICE OF DECISIONS
Notice is hereby given that the following applications were APPROVED by the Conservation Department during the week of July 22, 2019 pursuant to the Regulations for the Protection and Preservation of Wetlands and Watercourses, the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Act and/or the Waterway Protection Line Ordinance.
- 4 Marine Avenue:Application #WPL/E-10857-19 by Patricia Gill on behalf of Joshua Goldman for construction of a rear addition on posts/footing for new enclosed stairs.
- 6 Tomahawk Lane:Application #WPL/E-10859-19 by Maureen & Robert Clark to raise existing residence above base flood elevation, new generator, interior renovation, new septic tank and driveway addition.
- 7 Victoria Lane:Application #AA,WPL/E-10860-19 by Meehan & Ramos Pools on behalf of Daniel Roberti for installation of a pool, patio, retaining wall and associated drainage.
- 9 Riverfield Drive:Application AA,WPL/E-10861-19 by Gregory Kearney to install a generator.
- 4 Squire Lane:Application #AA,WPL/E-10863-19 by Mark Wilkerson for a generator.
The above items may have been approved with conditions, modifications or restrictions. Applications, plans, and decisions may be examined in the Conservation Department, Room 205, Westport Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays.
Alicia M. Mozian
Published: Once on Friday, August 2, 2019 in the Westport News
Legal Notice of Decision 7.22.19