For Calendar View > Click Here
To see a list of future meetings for a particular committee, commission or board:
(1) Select in dropdown menu below
(2) Be sure "All Upcoming" is select to see future meetings
Meeting CalendarClick the drop down menu below to filter the calendar by a committee, commission or board.
Conservation Commission Legal Notice of Decision
- Date: 09/18/2019
LEGAL NOTICE OF DECISION
WESTPORT CONSERVATION COMMISSION
SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Conservation Commission made the following decisions at its
September 18, 2019 Public Hearing in conformance with the Connecticut Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Act and the Town of Westport’s Regulations for the Protection and Preservation of Wetlands and Watercourses and the Waterway Protection Line Ordinance.
THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS WERE APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS:
- 17 Edgewater Hillside:Application #WPL-10870-19 by Nick Vitiello of In2Blue Design on behalf of Ariel & Jonathan Dunne to construct a 15’ X 30’ concrete swimming pool with retaining walls and pool mechanicals. Work is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 16 Joann Circle:Application #IWW,WPL-10868-19 by Jim Kousidis of Kousidis Engineering on behalf of Alvin Lim and Cecilia Stiber Lim for a proposed single-family residence with attached garage and driveway modifications with associated site improvements. Work is within the upland review area and the WPLO area to an unnamed tributary to Deadman’s Brook.
- 178A Hillspoint Road:Application #IWW,WPL/E-10874-19 by Gary Chase of Vita Design Group on behalf of Brad Miller to add a 2-car garage and carport with finished space above in rear of the home, connected to the second floor of the house via an enclosed walkway. Work is within the 50 ft. upland review area.
- 42 Burnham Hill:Application #IWW,WPL/E-10875-19 by Cheryl L Russ of Glengate Company on behalf of Seth & Lindsay Kerschner for installation of an inground gunite pool with autocover, permeable bluestone patio and associated landscaping. Work is within the 35 ft. upland review area.
Chair, Conservation Commission
To be published ONCE in the Westport News on Friday, September 27, 2019
CC: Town Clerk, Director of Planning & Zoning, RTM Moderator, RTM Environment Committee Chairman
It is the policy of the Town of Westport that all Town-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Westport’s ADA Coordinator at 203-341-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.