Meetings prior to 5/10/19 - Find AGENDAS in each link in the EVENT column
Archived Meeting Minutes (1999-2010)
How to Search for Past Agendas and MinutesClick (All Departments) to select a committee, commission or board
Board of Selectmen
- Date: 01/08/2020 9:00 AM
- Location: Town Hall- Room 201/201A
Board of Selectmen Meeting
Notice & Agenda
January 8, 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Westport Board of Selectmen, Traffic Authority and Water Pollution Control Authority will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. in Westport Town Hall Room 201/201A (NOTE ROOM CHANGE) to include, but not be limited to the following purpose(s) (subject to revision):
- To take such action as the meeting may determine to approve the minutes of the Board of Selectmen’s public meeting of December 11, 2019 and the Water Pollution Control Authority’s public meeting of December 11, 2019.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the request of the Town Clerk, to authorize First Selectman James Marpe to execute and deliver the contract between the State of Connecticut, Connecticut State Library and the Town of Westport as it relates to the FY 2020 Historic Documents Preservation Grant award in the amount of $7,500.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the request of the Department of Human Services, to approve the Agreement between the Town of Westport and Liberation Programs as it relates to providing services with a Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Staples High School.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the request of the IT Director to approve the Master Customer Agreement between DRUVA inSync and the Town of Westport as it relates to cloud backup solution services.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the request of the Audit Manager, to approve the terms of the Engagement Letter between the Town of Westport and CohnReznick, LLP to provide internal audit consulting services
- To take such action that the meeting may determine to approve a Services Agreement between the Town of Westport and Realterm Energy US Services LP for Street Light Maintenance and Repair of Town-Owned LED street light assets.
- Acting in its capacity as the Water Pollution Control Authority, to approve the supplemental sanitary sewer connection at 8 Morningside Lane contingent upon compliance with the WPCA Collection System Supervisor’s letter of December 17, 2019.
James S. Marpe
January 3, 2020