Meetings prior to 5/10/19 - Find AGENDAS in each link in the EVENT column
Archived Meeting Minutes (1999-2010)
How to Search for Past Agendas and MinutesClick (All Departments) to select a committee, commission or board
Representative Town Meeting
- Date: 11/12/2019 7:30 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Auditorium
November 12, 2019
REPRESENTATIVE TOWN MEETING NOTICE
All Representative Town Meeting members and inhabitants of the Town of Westport are hereby notified that a meeting of the Representative Town Meeting members will be held at Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Ave. in the auditorium on November 12, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. for the purposes listed below. If necessary, the meeting shall reconvene on Tuesday November 26, 2019 to deal with any agenda items not disposed of at the adjournment of the November 12, 2019 meeting.
1. To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the request of the RTM Transit Committee, to amend the proper sphere of business of the RTM Transit Committee set forth in Appendix A of the RTM Rules of Procedure.
2. To take such action as the meeting may determine, in accordance with CGS Sec. 13a-49, to approve the discontinuance of that certain piece of land or parcel of land, situated in the Town of Westport, County of Fairfield and State of Connecticut, being shown and delineated as “Belden Place (Private Driveway)” on a certain map entitled “Lot Consolidation Plan of 7 & 15 Belden Place and 201 Main Street, Westport, Connecticut prepared for Belden Place, LLC by Accurate Land Surveying, LLC, dated 1/3/17 as revised 11/7/17” and recorded in the Office of the Westport Town Clerk as WLR Map #10367.
3. To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the recommendation of the RTM Employee Compensation Committee and pursuant to Section C38-4 of the Town Charter, to approve a mid-term cost-of-living adjustment of the First Selectman’s salary.
4. To take such action as the meeting may determine, upon the petitioned request of at least 20 electors of the Town of Westport, to approve a sense of the meeting resolution “that the matter of the contaminated construction fill stockpiled in Barons South Park be referred to the appropriate committee(s) for investigation.”
Velma E. Heller, Moderator