Meetings prior to 5/10/19 - Find AGENDAS in each link in the EVENT column
Archived Meeting Minutes (1999-2010)
How to Search for Past Agendas and MinutesClick (All Departments) to select a committee, commission or board
Conservation Commission Field Trip
- Date: 09/13/2019 9:30 AM
NOTICE OF FIELD TRIP
The Westport Conservation Commission will conduct a site visit on Friday, September 13, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. to the following properties for orientation purposes only in preparation for reviewing agenda items at its September 18, 2019 meeting:
- 42 Burnham Hill:Application #IWW-10875-19 by Cheryl L Russ of Glengate Company on behalf of Seth & Lindsay Kerschner for installation of an inground gunite pool with autocover, permeable bluestone patio and associated landscaping. Work is within the 35 ft. upland review area.
- 178A Hillspoint Road:Application #IWW,WPL/E-10874-19 by Gary Chase of Vita Design Group on behalf of Brad Miller to add a 2-car garage and carport with finished space above in rear of the home, connected to the second floor of the house via an enclosed walkway. Work is within the 50 ft. upland review area.
- 17 Edgewater Hillside:Application #WPL-10870-19 by Nick Vitiello of In2Blue Design on behalf of Ariel & Jonathan Dunne to construct a 15’ X 30’ concrete swimming pool with retaining walls and pool mechanicals.
- 5 Windy Hill Rd.: Request for staff level permit to legalize the extension of a boulder retaining wall into the 30 ft. upland review area.
- 16 Joann Circle:Application #IWW,WPL-10868-19 by Jim Kousidis of Kousidis Engineering on behalf of Alvin Lim and Cecilia Stiber Lim for a proposed single-family residence with attached garage and driveway modifications with associated site improvements. Work is within the upland review area and the WPLO area to an unnamed tributary to Deadman’s Brook.
Members will meet at the Conservation Department first to carpool. Some sites might be especially wet and or be prone to ticks so appropriate clothing and footwear is recommended.
Posted with the Town Clerk’s Office on Friday, September 6, 2019
9.13.19 field trip agenda