For Calendar View > Click Here
To see a list of future meetings for a particular committee, commission or board:
(1) Select in dropdown menu below
(2) Be sure "All Upcoming" is select to see future meetings
Meeting CalendarClick the drop down menu below to filter the calendar by a committee, commission or board.
Board of Selectmen
- Date: 10/10/2019 8:30 AM
- Location: Town Hall - 201/201A
Board of Selectmen Meeting
Notice & Agenda
October 10, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Westport Board of Selectmen, Traffic Authority and Water Pollution Control Authority will hold a public meeting on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 8:30 AM in Westport Town Hall Room 201/201A (NOTE ROOM CHANGE) for the following purposes to include, but not be limited to, the following:
- To take such action as the meeting may determine to approve the minutes of the Board of Selectmen’s meeting of September 25, 2019.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine to approve the request to waive the requirements of the Town Driveway Ordinance, Section 50-340, Construction Standards, (d) Grade, as it relates to the construction of the driveway at 6 Ivanhoe Lane, contingent upon compliance with comments and conditions from relevant Town departments.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine to approve the Lease renewal between the Town of Westport and Homes With Hope, Inc. for the town-owned property known as Linxweiler House, 655 Post Road East.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine to approve the Lease renewal between the Town of Westport and Homes With Hope, Inc. for the town-owned property known as Gillespie Center, 45 Jesup Road.
To take such action as the meeting may determine, acting in its capacity as the Local Traffic Authority, to approve the request to widen the town roadway known as Ketchum Street to 20 feet in accordance with plans submitted by LandTech Consultants and to accommodate the request of the Fire Marshal’s Office.
- To take such action as the meeting may determine, to approve the Web Hosting of Assessing Database Schedule to the Software License Agreement between the Town and Vision Government Solutions, Inc. related to the assessor’s online database and printable property cards.
James S. Marpe, First Selectman
October 4, 2019
It is the policy of the Town of Westport that all Town-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Westport’s ADA Coordinator at 203-341-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.