Archived Meeting Minutes (2009-2010)
- Date: 10/11/2019 9:30 AM
NOTICE OF FIELD TRIP
The Westport Conservation Commission will conduct a site visit on Friday, October 11, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. to the following properties for orientation purposes only in preparation for reviewing agenda items at its October 16, 2019 meeting:
- 201 Main Street: Request for modification of Permit #WPL-10398-17 to legalize: expansion of cellar for utilities and storage; extension of the lobby area under the first floor; and, modification of the a/c unit configuration.
- 33 Stony Brook Road: Request for staff level permit for two additions to existing single family residence and small driveway expansion for turnaround. The total coverage expansion is 260 s.f. on the first floor. Work is proposed partially within the upland review area of Stony Brook but outside the WPLO area.
- 27 Bermuda Road: Application #WPL-10890-19 by Kousidis Engineering LLC on behalf of Glen & Jamie Camche to construct a new pool and patio. Work is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 135 Harbor Road: Application #WPL-10883-19 by Joseph DeJesus on behalf of RVR Realty LLC to demolish the existing structures, build a new single family residence, driveway, pool, and associated site improvements. Work is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 259 Saugatuck Avenue & 1 Charmers Landing: Request for modification of Permit #WPL-10663-18 to modify the patio area around the pool, increase the size of the parking court and alter the shape of the previously approved driveway. Work is within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
- 119 Riverside Avenue: Request for staff-level permit for a staircase within the WPLO area of the Saugatuck River.
Members will meet at the Conservation Department first to carpool. Some sites might be especially wet and or be prone to ticks so appropriate clothing and footwear is recommended.
Posted with the Town Clerk’s Office on Friday, October 4, 2019
10.11.19 field trip agenda