Meetings prior to 5/10/19 - Find AGENDAS in each link in the EVENT column
Archived Meeting Minutes (1999-2010)
How to Search for Past Agendas and MinutesClick (All Departments) to select a committee, commission or board
P&Z Commission POCD High Level Review Subcommittee
- Date: 11/15/2019 12:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Auditorium
NOTICE / AGENDA
Planning and Zoning Commission
POCD High Level Review Subcommittee
November 15, 2019 12:00pm Auditorium, Town Hall
- Review Mission Statement and introduce intent of series of hearings for 2019/20.
- Review Chapter 14: Address Community Facility Needs.
a. Discuss current condition of Educational Facilities.
b. Update 14.2 and 14.4 to reference CMS closure and facilities report to ensure POCD accurately reflects current state of Educational Facilities as well as most recent demographic reporting.
c. Discuss text changes to provide for more pro-active ongoing maintenance and introduction of flexibility in use of existing buildings.
- Solicit public feedback with regard to planning for Community Facility Needs, including Educational Facilities
All interested members of the public are invited to attend. Interested persons may provide comments at the meeting after being recognized by the Subcommittee Chair. Comments may also be emailed to the P&Z Commission at email@example.com.
Respectfully Submitted by Michael Cammeyer, Planning and Zoning Commissioner, November 12, 2019