Commission on People with Disabilities
- Date: 05/21/2020 9:00 AM
- Location: Conference Call
COMMISSION ON PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES REGULAR MEETING
THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2020
9:00 - 10:00am
Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order No. 7B, there is no physical location for this meeting.
Public participation is encouraged via the call-in number. +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 813 7013 9103
- Approval of Minutes from April 30, 2020
- Topics for discussion:
- Continuance on discussion of Proposed P & Z Text Change #778 (Special Needs) for Special Needs Housing
- Continuance of discussion of local effects of COVID-19 on the disability community
- Accompanying special needs population during hospitalization during COVID
Please inform email@example.com if are unable to attend meeting.
Schedule of Future Meetings: Third Thursday of each month
June 8, 2020
July 16, 2020
To subscribe to official town notices for meetings and minutes, please go to www.westportct.gov and click on the government link, then sign up for e-notifications
CPD staffed by the Human Services Department 203-341-1050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of the Town of Westport that all Town-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Westport’s ADA Coordinator at 203-341-1043 or email@example.com at least two (2) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.