Board of Education
- Date: 01/27/2020 6:30 PM
- Location: Staples High School - Room 1025c
January 27, 2020 Staples High School
WESTPORT BOARD OF EDUCATION
(Agenda Subject to Modification in Accordance with Law)
PUBLIC CALL TO ORDER
6:30 p.m., Staples High School, Room 1025c
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Matters Pertaining to Security
RESUME PUBLIC SESSION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
7:30 p.m., Staples High School, Cafeteria B (Room 301)
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM BOARD AND ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (15 MINUTES)
MINUTES: January 21, 2020
- FY 2021 Education Budget Dr. David Abbey
Mr. Elio Longo
* A 2/3 vote is required to go to executive session, to add a topic to the agenda of a regular meeting, or to start a new topic after 10:30 p.m.
The meeting can also be viewed on Cablevision on channel 78; Frontier channel 6021 and by video stream @www.westportps.org
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION WELCOME USING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
· Comment on non-agenda topics will occur during the first 15 minutes except when staff or guest presentations are scheduled.
· Board will not engage in dialogue on non-agenda items.
· Public may speak as agenda topics come up for discussion or information.
· Speakers on non-agenda items are limited to 2 minutes each, except by prior arrangement with chair.
· Speakers on agenda items are limited to 3 minutes each, except by prior arrangement with chair.
· Speakers must give name and use microphone.
· Responses to questions may be deferred if answers not immediately available.
· Public comment is normally not invited for topics listed for action after having been publicly discussed at one or more meetings.