Planning and Zoning Commission Affordable Housing Subcommittee
- Date: 02/14/2020 12:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Room 201/201A
NOTICE / AGENDA
Planning and Zoning Commission
Affordable Housing Subcommittee
February 14, 2020 12:00pm Room 201/201A, Town Hall
1. Review Mission Statement and introduce work of Subcommittee for new attendees.
2. Update on possible land transfer from DOT to Westport Housing Authority on a portion of the lot located at 900 Post Road East, Westport.
3. Continue discussion of change in regulations regarding Accessory Dwelling Units to encourage the availability of additional affordable dwellings in Westport.
4. Discussion of Governor Lamont’s TOD Task Force.
5. Discussion of feasibility of deed restricting town owned dwelling units.
All interested members of the public are invited to attend. Interested persons may provide comments at the meeting after being recognized by the Subcommittee Chair. Comments may also be emailed to the P&Z Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respectfully Submitted by Michelle Perillie, AICP/CFM, Planner, February 5, 2020