For Calendar View > Click Here
To see a list of future meetings for a particular committee, commission or board:
(1) Select in dropdown menu below
(2) Be sure "All Upcoming" is select to see future meetings
Meeting CalendarClick the drop down menu below to filter the calendar by a committee, commission or board.
Planning and Zoning Commission Affordable Housing Subcommittee
- Date: 02/14/2020 12:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Room 201/201A
NOTICE / AGENDA
Planning and Zoning Commission
Affordable Housing Subcommittee
February 14, 2020 12:00pm Room 201/201A, Town Hall
1. Review Mission Statement and introduce work of Subcommittee for new attendees.
2. Update on possible land transfer from DOT to Westport Housing Authority on a portion of the lot located at 900 Post Road East, Westport.
3. Continue discussion of change in regulations regarding Accessory Dwelling Units to encourage the availability of additional affordable dwellings in Westport.
4. Discussion of Governor Lamont’s TOD Task Force.
5. Discussion of feasibility of deed restricting town owned dwelling units.
All interested members of the public are invited to attend. Interested persons may provide comments at the meeting after being recognized by the Subcommittee Chair. Comments may also be emailed to the P&Z Commission at email@example.com.
Respectfully Submitted by Michelle Perillie, AICP/CFM, Planner, February 5, 2020
It is the policy of the Town of Westport that all Town-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Westport’s ADA Coordinator at 203-341-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.