Westport Board Of Education
- Date: 03/21/2011 7:00 PM
- Location: Staples High School, Room 333
(Agenda Subject to Modification in Accordance with Law)
PUBLIC CALL TO ORDER:
7:00 p.m. Staples High School, Room 333, Pupil Services Conference Room
ANTICIPATED EXECUTIVE SESSION: Non-Renewal of Certificated Employees and
RESUME PUBLIC SESSION
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: Staples High School, Cafeteria B (Room 301), 7:30 p.m.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM BOARD AND ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (15 MINUTES)
MINUTES: February 7 and March 7, 2011
PRESENTATION: Singapore Math Janna Bell
1. Approval of Contract with Nurses and Health Assistants dated Ms. Cion
July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2013 Ms. Harris
2. Policy P3520: Green Cleaning Programs (Encl.) Dr. Landon
3. Non-Renewal of Certificated Employees Dr. Landon
*A 2/3 vote is required to go to executive session, to add a topic to the agenda of a regular meeting, or to start a new topic after 10:30 p.m.
The meeting can also be viewed on cable TV on channel 78.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION WELCOME USING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
· Comment on non-agenda topics will occur during the first 15 minutes except when staff or guest presentations are scheduled.
· Board will not engage in dialogue on non-agenda items.
· Public may speak as agenda topics come up for discussion or information.
· Speakers on non-agenda items are limited to 2 minutes each, except by prior arrangement with chair.
· Speakers on agenda items are limited to 3 minutes each, except by prior arrangement with chair.
· Speakers must give name and use microphone.
· Responses to questions may be deferred if answers not immediately available.
· Public comment is normally not invited for topics listed for action after having been publicly discussed at one or more meetings.