- Date: 04/12/2011 7:30 PM
- Location: Town Hall
The Zoning Board of Appeals of Westport will hold a Public Hearing in Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall to hear the following applications seeking relief from the Westport Zoning Regulations:
- 80 Bayberry Lane: ZBA Appl. #6954 by Barr Associates, LLC for property owned by Nelson & Cherry Seo for a variance to Sec 11-4 (setbacks) for a 60’ x 120’ tennis court in setbacks, in a Res AAA zone, PID# G12048000.
- 8 Barbara Place: ZBA Appl. #6955 by Peter Lanni and Cornelia Gallo for property owned by Peter Lanni & Cornelia Gallo for a variance to Sec 6-2.1 (expansion to non conforming building) Sec 6-2.2 (non conforming coverage) Sec 6-3.1 (non conforming setbacks) Sec 13-4 (setbacks) Sec 13-6 (coverage) to add 2nd story addition in front setbacks & over coverage and to legalize existing shed, deck, stairs and play equipment in setback and over coverage, in a Res A zone, PID# G09074000.
- 6 Barn Swallow Drive: ZBA Appl. #6956 by Merrill Spector for property owned by Merrill Spector for a variance to Sec 6-2 and Sec 6-2.2 (non-conforming coverage), Sec 12-6 (over coverage) to enclose existing deck for living space in a Res AA zone, PID# A16004000.
At this Hearing interested persons may be heard and written communications received for all applications. These applications may be seen and examined in the office of the Zoning Board of Appeals, Room 203, Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30 am to 3:00 pm and Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
To be inserted in The Westport News On: March 30 and April 6, 2011 Wednesday
TOWN OF WESTPORT
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
TOWN HALL, 110 MYRTLE AVENUE
WESTPORT, CT 06880
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Tuesday - April 12, 2011
7:30 p.m. – Auditorium
Members to be present:
James Ezzes - Chairman
Andrew Shapiro - sitting for Doug Bowen
Winston Allen – sitting for Bill Harris
Staff: Laurence Bradley, Director of Planning and Zoning
I. Public Hearing on the following cases:
• #6952 - 14 Sachem Trail - William Curwen/William C. Curwen, Jr. & Ines Sacouta Curwen
(This application is continued from 3/22/11. No testimony was taken)
• #6954 – 80 Bayberry Lane – Barr Associates, LLC/Nelson & Cherry Seo
• #6955 – 8 Barbara Place – Peter Lanni & Cornelia Gallo/Peter Lanni & Cornelia Gallo
• #6956 – 6 Barn Swallow Drive - Merrill Spector/Merril Spector
II. Work Session: (Note: the public may observe the work session but may not participate)
• Review and action on the cases heard above
• 29 Harbor Road, ZBA #6911, request for modification
• Other ZBA business