Zoning Board of Appeals
- Date: 08/09/2011 7:30 PM
- Location: Town Hall- Auditorium
The Zoning Board of Appeals of Westport will hold a Public Hearing in Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall to hear the following applications seeking relief from the Westport Zoning Regulations:
1. 19 Sterling Drive: ZBA Appl #6984 by Barr Associates, LLC for property owned by FYC LLC for variance to Sec 6-2.1 (expansion, extension or alteration), Sec 6-2.2 & Sec 12-6 (coverage), Sec 6-3.1 & Sec 12-4 (setback), Sec 13-11 & Sec 34-6.1 (parking not on site) and Sec 34-5 (parking for single family), for new house and driveway modification, in a Res AA zone, PID # E04036000.
2. 125 Main Street: ZBA Appl #6986 by Frederick William Hoag Architect for property owned by 125 Main Street Association LLC, for variance to Sec 29-8 (floor area), to modify previously approved variance to revise reserve floor area of upper floors, in a BCD zone, PID # C10079000.
3. 41 Sherwood Drive: ZBA Appl #6987 by Frank and Mary Bergonzi for property owned by Frank and Mary Bergonzi for variance to Sec 6-2.1.3 (non-conforming building coverage), Sec 6-2.1.7 (non-conforming setbacks), Sec 14-4 (setbacks) and Sec 14-6 (coverage,) to enclose existing porch, add second floor above porch, reconstruct a portion of roof and construct roof deck, in a Res B zone, PID # E04032000.
4. 1221 Post Road East: ZBA Appl #6988 by David Lerner Associates, for property owned by 1221 Post Road East Partners LP, for variance to Sec 24-10 (sign in GBD) and Sec 33-7.2.2 (sign above lower sill of second floor window and over 20’ to top of sign), for new sign in a GBD zone, PID # G09030000.
5. 38 Bauer Place Ext.: ZBA Appl #6989 by Carolina Mata-Tovar for property owned by Carolina Mata-Tavar for variance to Sec 6-2 (non-conforming building), Sec 6-3 (non-conforming lot), Sec 13-4 (setbacks) and Sec 13-6 (coverage), for additions in Res A zone, PID # G09099000.
6. 69 Clinton Ave: ZBA Appl #6990 by Peter T. Coffin, AIA, for property owned by Kerry Reilly and Elizabeth Rivage Seul for variance to Sec 6-2.1.7 (expansion of a non-conforming structure) and Sec 11-4 (setbacks) to add a one story addition, in AAA zone, PID # C14038000.
At this Hearing interested persons may be heard and written communications received for all applications. These applications may be seen and examined in the office of the Zoning Board of Appeals, Room 203, Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Avenue, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30 am to 3:00 pm and Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
To be inserted in
The Westport News
On: July 29 and August 5, 2011