Absentee Ballots Available for November 5 Municipal Election
Town Clerk Patricia Strauss announced today that absentee ballots for the November 5 Municipal Election are available at the Town Clerk's office, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Registered electors may qualify for the following reasons:
- Active service in the armed forces of the United States;
- Illness or physical disability;
- Religious tenets, which forbid secular activity on the day of the election;
- Duties as an election official at the polling place other than their own during all of the hours of voting;
- Absence from the town during all of the hours of voting.
Application for a ballot can be requested in person at the Town Clerk’s office located in Room 105 at the Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Ave, or by calling 341-1110. The application form is also available on-line at www.westportct.gov.