- Beachwood Arts
To expand what the arts experience can be for artists and audiences by fostering collaboration across genres and generations and promoting all-arts immersive and intimate events that marry traditions of the past with cutting-edge innovations of the future.
- Connecticut Alliance for Music
Connecticut Alliance for Music, Inc. (CAM) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Westport, Connecticut. Its Board of Directors brings business management and non-profit leadership experience; all have a love for fine music and a passion to provide opportunities for young, talented musicians.
- Levitt Pavilion
Every summer since 1973, people throughout Fairfield County and beyond have come to the Pavilion with picnics, blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy the high-quality, free-of-charge, evening entertainment.
- Museum of Contemporary Art
Westport is a community with a rich, proud heritage in the arts - and the Museum of Contemporary Art provides many programs so that the arts can be a regular part of your experience.
- Westport Community Theatre
The Westport Community Theatre has been located in Westport's Town Hall since 1979. Five productions are scheduled over the course of the year.
- Westport Country Playhouse
The Westport Country Playhouse is internationally known. See their website for details and information on the current season.
- Westport Museum for History and Culture, Westport Museum for History and Culture, now known as the Westport Museum for History and Culture, founded in 1889, is an educational organization dedicated to preserving, presenting and celebrating the history of Westport. It is committed to increasing awareness of the importance of preserving the town's heritage and its historic buildings and landmarks.
- Westport Writers' Workshop
A non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization trains volunteers to lead free workshops for under-represented populations (prisoners at Garner Correctional Institution, inner-city middle schoolers who attend the Stamford Boys and Girls Club after-school program and mothers of special-needs children), and prints a literary magazine called Sentences that features the work of the Garner inmates. Also offer classes in a variety of genres and as well as public readings throughout the year.
For information on other art resources in Westport and Fairfield County, see the Westport Arts Advisory Committee.