LEGAL NOTICE OF AGENDA
WESTPORT SHELLFISH COMMISSION
JULY 1, 2020
Notice is hereby given that a Meeting of the Westport Shellfish Commission is scheduled for Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom. Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order No. 7B, there is no physical location for this meeting. It will be provided electronically. Comments will be limited to 3 minutes. Meeting notice will be available at westportct.gov posted on the Meeting List & Calendar page. Meeting materials will be available at https://www.westportct.gov/government/appointed-boards-a-z/shellfish-commission. The Commission will take such action as the meeting may determine regarding the following:
Instructions to Attend:
Meeting ID: 878 7582 6458
One tap mobile
+16468769923, 87875826458# US (New York)
- Approval of March 4, 2020 minutes
- Approval of June 3, 2020 minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Police Report including discussion about the Shellfish Warden position
- Recreational Shellfish Report
- New Business
- 135 Harbor Road: Request for comments relating to a project to construct a 4’ by 86’ piling-supported timber pier, 3.5’ by 34’ aluminum ramp and 8’ by 20’ piling-anchored timber timber floating dock for recreational boating.
- 15 Stony Point Road: Request for comments relating to a project to construct a new residential dock. Waterward of the CJL, the dock will consist of a 55 foot long by 4 foot wide fixed pier, a 32 foot long by 3 foot wide ramp and a 10 foot long by 10 foot wide float. The fixed pier will be supported by eight (8) 12 inch diameter piles waterward of the CJL. The float and boat lift will be supported by six (6) piles. The jet ski lift will be located along the northern side of the dock and will be supported by the two previously discussed northern float piles.
- Other Business
- Canal Beach parking lot status
- Annual clambake status
It is the policy of the Town of Westport that all Town-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Westport’s ADA Coordinator at 203-341-1043 or email@example.com at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.