110 Myrtle Avenue, Room 104,
Westport CT 06880
E-mail: See Contact Us
Office hours: 8:30 am. to 4:30 p.m.
- 2019 Personal Property Declaration (Short Form)
- 2019 Personal Property Declaration (Full Form)
- 2019 Manufacturing Exemption App
- 2019 Manufacturing Exemption App Itemized
- 2019 Farm Machinery Exemption App
Personal Property Online Filers ONLY
- Personal Property Online Declaration - click on this only if you have received an Access code.
Change of Address
- Search online forms for the Assessor's office
- Go directly to Assessment data at Vision Appraisal
- Use the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) tool
For additional background and information, check the links below:
- Annually provides a listing of assessment for each and every property within the town limits of Westport. The listing is referred to as the Grand List and provides the basis against which taxes will be levied during the following fiscal year
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of all property, including land and improvements thereon including changes in ownership, new construction, alterations, and subdivisions filed as of the assessment date
- Lists Connecticut registered motor vehicles and business personal property which are assessed for inclusion as part of the Grand List
- Additionally, the assessor and staff administer state and local programs of tax relief,
applyexemptions as permitted by state law, and assist the public with a variety of inquiries.