The mission of the Westport Fire Department is to protect life and property through prevention, education, and suppression.
Find out about and sign up for Emergency Notifications including Nixle
3/26/2020 - Westport United PSA #3.
3/23/2020 - Westport United PSA #2.
3/22/2020 - Stay safe, stay home. We are in this together. Westport United. In the upcoming days, we will share more clips.
- Fire Codes for Building Professionals [PDF]
- WFD Hurricane Manual [PDF]
- Hurricane Shelter Information [PDF]
- Emergency Preparedness Guide [PDF]
- Alarm Ordinance [PDF]
- Code Work Sheet [PDF}
- Alarm Registration Form [PDF]
- Open Burning Application and Certificate [PDF, updated 9/2017]
- Removal or Abandonment of Underground Storage Tanks [PDF]
- Portable Generator Safety Tips [PDF]
- Tent Guidelines [PDF]
- Find out about Disaster Planning
- See information about the Solar Power installation on the Fire Department roof
- After Action Report: Hurricane Irene [PDF]
515 Post Road East, Westport CT 06880 | Telephone: 203-341-5000