110 Myrtle Avenue, Room 308
Westport CT 06880
E-mail: See Contact Us
The Office of Information Technology is responsible for managing the computer and telecommunications systems used throughout town, with the exception of the Board of Education.
- Recommending policy on the town's use of information technology
- Managing the town's website: westportct.gov
- The acquisition, use, and management of technology equipment
- Managing the telecommunication systems and resources for all town Boards, Commissions, Agencies and Departments
- Managing the local government television WPTV; Optimum Channel 79 and Frontier Channel 6020
In addition, this office has other responsibilities as designated by the First Selectman.