110 Myrtle Avenue, Room 308
Westport CT 06880
E-mail: See Contact Us
The mission of the Office of Information Technology is to provide vision, leadership, and strategies to build a strong and secure system that continuously advances information technology and delivers quality services to Westport‘s employees, residents, businesses, and visitors.
The Office of Information Technology is responsible for managing the computer networking and telecommunications systems used throughout town, with the exception of the Board of Education.
- Recommending policy on the town's use of information technology
- Managing the town's website: westportct.gov
- The acquisition, use, and management of technology equipment
- Managing the telecommunication systems and resources for all town Boards, Commissions, Agencies and Departments
- Managing the local government television WPTV; Optimum Channel 79 and Frontier Channel 6020
In addition, this office has other responsibilities as designated by the First Selectman.