This position assists the Dockmaster and oversees the marinas at Compo Beach and Longshore.
- Able to complete assigned duties given by the Dockmaster or Assistant
- Must be able to perform opening and closing procedures
- Must be able to handle the concerns of the boaters at the Compo and Longshore marinas
- Responsible for emergency notification of proper personnel
- Fill out and complete all incident and personal injury reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be 16* years of age or older
- Must be able to follow directions, schedules, interact well with the public, co-workers, and supervisors
For more information and/or questions, contact Michael Giunta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.341.1062.