Lifeguards work at Compo Beach, Burying Hill Beach and Longshore Pool from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 16 years of age for Compo Beach and Burying Hill Beach and hold a valid American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguard certification
- Applicants must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Longshore Pool and hold a valid American Red Cross Lifeguard certification
- All applicants must hold a valid American Red Cross First Aid, CPR for the Professional Rescuer and AED essentials
- Must be able to follow directions, schedules, be organized and interact well with the public, co-workers, and supervisors and be team player
- Work weekends beginning Memorial Day until pubic schools are out
- Full-time from late June (when school get out) through Labor Day weekend