Our summer camp programs are designed for children grades K through 8:
Camp Compo for grades K - 4RECing Crew for grades 5 - 8
Approximately 25 staff positions will be available this summer.
Camp employment obligation is from Monday, June 22 through Friday, August 7 from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. All camp employees must be available for 6 of the 7 weeks of camp, no exceptions. There will be staff training prior to the start of camp TBA and days and hours may vary.
Counselor (starting pay $11/hr)
- Responsible for supervising, organizing and participating in daily activities with a group of children at camp and while off site on field trips
- Planning and programming daily games and activities for the children assigned to your care
- Ensure that all children follow rules and policies on site
- Undertaking proper emergency procedures when necessary
- Must be able to be certified in first aid and CPR
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, have limitless energy and have comprehensive knowledge of games
- Must be able to follow directions, schedules, be organized and interact with other counselors, supervisors, parents and children.
- Must be 16 years of age or older due to Federal hiring laws
All Camp Compo and RECing Crew counselor applications are due by March 1, 2020.
Any applications received after this date will be wait listed. Applications will be reviewed and a limited number of applicants are selected for interviews with the Camp Directors and the Program Manager. Due to the large volume of applicants, not every applicant receives an interview. The selection process is based on the information the applicant provides on the application. The more information provided regarding experience and extra curricular activities will allow a more accurate evaluation. Generally, applicants who are at least 16 years old and have some experience with working with children will be considered.
Interviews are conducted in early April and jobs are offered by the end of April. The initial hiring process is completed by May 1, 2020. If you do not receive an interview, we will retain your application through the summer season and if we have openings later in the season we may contact you for an interview at a later date.
Still Interested? Click here to complete an application