Resident golf handpass holders reservations may be obtained up to five days in advance:
- Online beginning at 6:45 a.m.
- Kiosk locations at Longshore
- By phone over our automated telephone system beginning at 6:30 a.m.(203) 341-1833.
Day of play reservations may be made by calling the starter at (203) 226-9785.
Tee time reservations for guests and non golf handpass holders may be made for play Monday thru Thursday ONLY beginning at 6:45 a.m. over our automated telephone system at (203) 341-1833,online or Kiosk locations at Longshore.
Day of play reservations are available 7 days a week by calling the starter at (203) 226-9785. Guest and non golf handpass holder will pay the applicable guest fee.
Tee Time Policies
- Prior to making a tee time reservation players should be familiar with 9-hole, Junior and Guest 9 Hole and Twilight restrictions.
- Tee times are every nine (9) minutes.
- The official time is the clock installed at the first tee
- All members of the group must be present and signed in with the starter, ready to tee off 20 minutes before their exact tee time
- The starter will reassign times of those who fail to present themselves 20 minutes before their exact tee time
Only one tee time may be reserved for any person per day. Any players wishing to play more than one round in a day may do so at the discretion of the starter. Before making your tee time please note guest and junior restrictions.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
Cancellations/changes are permitted until noon on the day before play. Failure to cancel/change prior to that will result in a charge of $25 per player for 18 holes and $20 per player for 9 holes or after 4 p.m. reservations to the credit card of the player who reserved the tee time. No show charge will be waived if the starter is able to fill the tee time.
Tee times may be reserved for twosomes, threesomes or foursomes. Singles may book into open tee times but may not open a tee time.
Walk-up play will be accommodated at the discretion of the starter on a first come first serve basis.