Two Platform / Paddle Tennis Courts are located in Longshore Club Park behind the Har-Tru Tennis Courts.
Season of Operation
Spring / Summer: April 1 - Sept. 30
Fall / Winter: Oct. 1 through March 31
Courts may be reserved for 1.5 hour sessions beginning at 7 a.m. Last reservation time is 9 p.m.
Courts are available for reserved play in 1.5 hour sessions by going online to http://westportct.club
- Premium Platform Tennis Pass Holders may reserve courts five (5) days in advance online only beginning at 7 a.m.
- A minimum of four (4) players from your team must purchase a Premium Platform Tennis Pass prior to securing your standing time for the season.
- Any standing time requests must be made directly through Westport Parks and Recreation.
- Adult/Senior/Junior Platform Tennis Non-Pass Holders may reserve two (2) days in advance by contacting us at (203)341-5090 Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Reservations can be changed prior to 6 a.m. day of play.
- The person booking the reservation is responsible for any daily guest fees.
- Daily players will be invoiced.
Note: Failure to purchase Premium Platform Tennis Pass
may result in loss of standing court time.
- Juniors may play 11 a.m. or later
| Platform Tennis Pass Fees
| Adult Premium Platform Tennis Pass
| Senior (62) Premium Tennis Pass
| Junior (12 - 17) Premium Platform Tennis Pass
| Premium Platform Tennis Pass holders do not pay court fees
| Court Fees: Per person, per 1.5 hr. court time
| Premium Platform Tennis Pass Holders
| Adult Platform Tennis Non-Pass Holder (Guest)
| Junior / Senior Platform Tennis Non-Pass Holder (Guest)
|Standing Court Time (available to Premium Pass Holders only)
Premium Platform Tennis Pass eliminates court fees and is valid Oct. 1 through Sept. 30, 2019
Policies and Procedures Only players are allowed on the paddle tennis courts.
Policies and Procedures
Only players are allowed on the paddle tennis courts.
- All players must wear flat-soled sneakers.
- Players must use Platform Tennis equipment only - no tennis racquets or tennis balls. No equipment will be provided.
- Court lights and heaters may be turned on at the switches located outside the doors of each court.
- No Parks and Recreation personnel are on duty at the paddle tennis court.
- Failure to make payment of daily court fees will result in loss of platform tennis court privileges.
Please notify the Parks and Recreation Office (203) 341-5090 in the event the court requires maintenance i.e., kickboards, screens, lights, heaters.
Cancellations or changes in reservations may be made directly through the Chelsea Reservation system by 6 a.m. the day of play with no penalty http://westportct.club
If you need to cancel due to inclement weather, notification must be made to the Parks and Recreation office at (203)341-5090. An additional reservation may be made at no charge. No refunds will be issued.
No parking at the Platform Courts, the Pearl of Longshore, or the Inn at Longshore
Platform Tennis Instruction
Use of Town courts for private instruction is permitted ONLY for instructors registered with the Parks and Recreation Department. Contact the Parks and Recreation office for details and list of registered instructors.
The Parks and Recreation Department group platform tennis lessons are available for players of all ages and ability levels. Please visit www.westportrecreation.com for more information.