Season Operating Schedule: TBA
The Compo Beach In-Line / Skateboard Skate Park and Roller Hockey Center is an area developed to provide a safe and enjoyable area for skaters of all ages. As an alternative to street skating, this skating facility offers rails, ramps, and two half pipes for enthusiastic skaters as well as a blacktop area for those looking to skate safely, play hockey, or begin to learn the sport. The area is completely supervised and maintained and offers different programs throughout the season. The following hours of operation are in effect and please note that the schedule is subject to change without notice. Inclement weather will cause this facility to shut down operations.
|DATES:||Monday - Thursday||Friday||Sat. / Sun. / Holidays|
|May 25 - June 23||CLOSED|| 3:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
||12 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
| June 24 - Sept. 1
||3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.||3:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.||12 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
| Sept. 2 - Oct. 20
||CLOSED||CLOSED||12:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
Skate Park Rules and Regulations
- All skaters must wear helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads
- All skaters must wear safe and appropriate clothing (heavy material clothing, jeans or shorts)
- There is to be NO SMOKING, NO PROFANITY, AND NO LOITERING in the Skate Park area at any time.
- A Release/Waiver Card must be completed and signed by both skater and if under the age 18, the parent/guardian at the Skate Park. If this is not on file at the park, skaters will not be allowed to skate.
- Skaters 12 years of age and older do not have to wear wrist guards and elbow pads if parent/guardian has signed waiver form.
- Skate Park participants under the age of 10 years old require adult supervision at all times during the free skate.
- The Westport Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to have skaters demonstrate their ability before being allowed to utilize the equipment.
- Skaters are prohibited to skate on the boardwalk, marina docks or dock ramps.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the park, including gum and candy.
- Scooters are not allowed.
Birthday parties are available by reservation on the weekends from 8 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Parties will include:
- Lessons by qualified instructors
- Free skate time
- Demonstration by instructor
- Instructor - $60 per instructor
- Westport Resident - $10 per child
- Non-Resident - $15 per child
Children must bring their own skating equipment.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation.
For more information, call (203) 454-6181