Railroad Parking Wait List
The Railroad Parking Division maintains a wait list for railroad parking permits. Wait List applications are completed through buymypermit.
Anyone on the waitlist is required to update their information annually every April. Use the buymypermit link to update your waitlist information or remove yourself from the waitlist.
If you are currently on the waitlist, you can now check your status on the waitlist.
Permit renewals are mailed at least 30 days prior to the expiration date. If you do not receive your renewal, please call Railroad Parking at 203-341-6052.
Permits may be renewed in three ways:
- During the renewal period, permits can be renewed online at
buymypermit. There is a convenience fee charged for online renewals
- In person at Police Headquarters (50 Jesup Road, Westport, CT)
- By mail (Westport Police Department, Attn: Railroad Parking, 50 Jesup Road, Westport, CT 06880)
Parking Permit Fees
An annual parking permit for a single car is $325.
An annual permit that allows two cars to share a permit is $450. This permit offers flexibility to customers with regards to the car they drive to the station. There are restrictions for the two-car permit:
- Both cars must be registered to the same family at the same address
- The permit can only be used on one car at a time
Parking Rules and Regulations
Parking regulations (including permit and daily parking fees) are established by the Board of Selectmen. You can download a copy of the regulations here.