Probate Judge Lisa Wexler speaks often on the following topics at 7:30 p.m. at Westport Town Hall, Room 100, Westport, CT. The public is invited at no charge. To confirm that Judge Wexler will be speaking on a particular Tuesday, please call 203-341-1100 that day to confirm.
- Intellectually Disabled—Guardians & Conservators
- What Happens When You Die Without a Will
- Which Assets Go Through Probate
- Attacking a Will: Defects, Undue Influence, etc.
- Mental Illness and the Probate Court
- Your Rights as an Estate Beneficiary
- Your Duties as a Fiduciary—Executor or Administrator or Trustee
- What Does a Conservator Do? Conservator of the Estate vs. Conservator of the Person
- Wills vs. Trusts