Notary (Sec. 7-34a, 3-94n, 3-94o)
This office provides notary recording services to notaries as well as notarizing documents for the public. Unfortunately we can not notarize wills, I-9 forms (Employment Eligibility Verification) or any document being recorded in the Westport land records.
There is a $2 per signature charge to notarize.
The fees for recording notary information:
- Original commission of notary public - $20
- Renewal commission - $20
- Change of name only - $15
- Change of name & change of address within town - $15
- Change of name and address to a new town - $10
- Change of address to new town but no change of name - $10
- Change of address within town but no change of name - $0
For any additional information please see this page: Connecticut Secretary of State.