Summons - Service of Civil Process

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Process in any civil action against the town, or any agency of the town shall be served upon the Town Clerk or Assistant Town Clerk.

Sec 8-8(2) c clarifies that serving notice upon the Town Clerk is for the purpose of providing notice of the appeal to the board, and does not make the Town Clerk a party to the appeal.